About the BABY B'AIR Flight Vest
The Baby B'Air flight vest was conceived by Greg Nieberding when his infant niece was thrown from her mother's lap during turbulence. The flight vest is a soft cotton safety harness secured with military grade buckles and straps.
The flight vest is a child restraint system that has a loop on the back that attaches to your airline seat belt to secure your lap baby and to prevent your baby being injured during turbulence or inattention.
If your travels include flying with your baby or toddler you can fly with them on your lap when they are under two years old. The greatest risk of injury to you or your baby happens during turbulence. A parent can not hold on to a lap child during the forces of turbulence if they are unrestrained.
The flight vest provides a safe, comfortable, and cost effective way to fly with your baby on your lap. It provides piece of mind, protecting not only from unexpected turbulence but also prevents your child from falling to the floor if you let go of them or they pry loose from your arms.
Why you need a Baby B'Air flight vest:
- Free your hands momentarily
- A car seat does not fit properly on air plane seats; a loose or improperly installed car seat endangers your baby and nearby passengers
- No delays in security carrying a vest, unlike car seat that has to be inspected
- Keep your baby secured on your lap during flight, preventing injuries sustained in turbulence or from falling off your lap
- A car seat and other child restraints require purchase of an extra airplane seat ticket
- Soft machine washable cotton material keeps baby comfortable
How to use it:
- Remove vest from package, unbuckle all buckles and place vest over baby's head with bear logo facing front.
- Loosen Velcro to adjust straps for proper fit (but not too tight), snap buckles on sides, bring strap between legs and snap buckle, then secure strap ends with Velcro.
- Finally, pass your airline seat belt through the loop and fasten your seat belt.